Dali university was founded in 2001. Dali university MBBS scholarships are being announced by the government of China. Dali University is located in Dali city. Dali city is located in Yunnan province. The scholarships program is applicable to students who gained at least 60% marks in Fsc.
Contact Before Applying.
Before applying please contact us on [email protected]
Dali University MBBS Scholarships
1. An candidate must be a non-Chinese national, in excellent health, and satisfy the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China”; The scholarship is only granted to new students.
2. An candidate should be of good ethical character, who will accept Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and regulations, who will respect Chinese social systems.
3. A bachelor’s degree candidate should possess a Diploma or Certification of high school (or another equivalent) and shall be over 18 and less than 25 years old. A master’s degree candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree and shall be smaller than 35 years old.
1. Lat Date of Application: Based on the correct notification of CSC
2. Applications are asked to complete online methods at Both the CSC application method and Dali University general student service system.
Contact on this mail to apply online.
CSC full scholarship policy:
1. Tuition, Registration, Internship, and laboratory fees: covered
2. Accommodation: covered
3. Monthly subsidy provided
4. Health Insurance: covered
* The scholarship policy shall be referred to the standard published by Chinese MoE
Documents to submit.
CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
Notary Image of Diploma or Certification (Bachelor can provide Interim Certificate / Study Certificate)
A notary copy of the record.
Candidates for master’s degree will provide at least two reference letters in collaboration with the professor / associate professor.
A personal statement (not less than 800 words) Returns in Chinese or English, including study / research plan, family background, awards and merits.
A notarized copy of the valid HSK certificate (required for courses in Chinese Medium), an entrant must pass HSK4 for a major in Science and HSK5 for a major in Arts, and the score must not be less than 180. Before applying, the relevant Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) will be able to apply for one year of Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be eligible for the full scholarship. A copy of the validation certificate of English language proficiency (required for English medium courses)
A copy of the foreign physical examination form.
A copy of the valid passport.
* All of the above documents and notarization documents should be in Chinese or English. Please submit the above documents to both CSC and Dali University System.
Admission and notification.
1. The application for selection of applicants will be reviewed on the basis of the applicant’s material, GPA, language skills and entrance test (if required). The list of selected candidates for final evaluation will be submitted to CSC. Eligible applicants who pass the CSC assessment will be admitted.
2. Candidates will be given an entry notice, application form for study in China (JW201), and enrollment guide, and will apply for a study visa from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate, according to Dali University. Register in
3. Candidates cannot apply for admission, transfer, major and change of study period.
4. Scholarships will not be remembered for candidates who cannot register before the given deadline without the authority of CSC.
Based on the record given in the Admission Notice, candidates must arrive in China and register at Dali University on time. The annual charge will be conveyed every year for all the scholarship students, according to the applicable regulations of CSC. Students who succeeded in the annual assessment can be eligible to hold the scholarship continuously next year.
Graduation and Degree
Diploma and Degree will be given to qualified students who receive the academic study and satisfied the requirement of proper rules in Dali University within the given time.